Yukon Innovation Week 2020
A week-long celebration that builds momentum and fosters connections among northern innovators, entrepreneurs, partners, funders, and tech friends within the Yukon Startup and Tech Community during #CanadianInnovationWeek.
Presented by Bryce Lokken, Digital Marketing Strategist.
One of the most common mistakes business owners make is to put off thinking about their marketing strategy until after things are “running smoothly”. That’s understandable – launching and early stage entrepreneurship are scary, time-consuming seasons when marketing can feel like it requires all of your attention and too much money.
But I want to help you think about it differently.
In this talk, we will go through the five things I wish every entrepreneur would do in their early days. These things are FREE. These things are SIMPLE. And most importantly for you, doing these things earlier will help you market better, for less when you’re ready for more substantial marketing efforts.
- Tracking your website visitors easily with pixels
- Setting up Analytics and goals to understand what’s working
- Building simple email automations that will help your business improve and grow
- Creating better photo and video assets easily
- Cataloguing customer questions for content and sales
So come learn these tactics, see real-world examples from Bryce’s own clients or his business, and feel much more confident in your future marketing efforts, when you get around to them.
- November 17, 2020 12:00PM -1:00PM MT