A 24-hour competition to spark innovation and collaboration in order to revitalize our local economy and community.
Do you like solving problems? Do you care about your local community? Are you located in Yukon?
Like many others, our community has seen the ripple effects brought about by COVID-19. Your community needs you more than ever. Join us for an innovation challenge where we’ll explore and ideate on business opportunities, economic initiatives, and community activities that will lead us into the future.
We’re looking for ideas that help reimagine:
- Tourism as we know it requires people to physically visit in order to experience a place. Due to the pandemic that has effectively been eliminated. How can we redesign our tourism sector to generate enough revenue to survive today and strategically prepare to thrive in an unknown future tomorrow?
- What can our local businesses do to improve?
- How can we make people feel better about buying local?
- November 20 @ 6:00 pm – November 21 @ 6:00 pm
Find out more here.
Yukon Innovation Week 2020
- A week-long celebration that builds momentum and fosters connections among northern innovators, entrepreneurs, partners, funders, and tech friends within the Yukon Startup and Tech Community during #CanadianInnovationWeek.