The Gryphon’s LAAIR Innovation Showcase and Pitch Competition returns!
This Canadian Innovation Week join the Research and Innovation Office at the University of Guelph us online as five founders present their world changing technologies for the first time!
Attendees will be inspired by the University of Guelph innovators who are building world changing technologies. This interactive event will give attendees an opportunity to start conversations, network with agri-food professionals and business leaders and explore partnerships that have mutual benefit.
The objectives of the competition are threefold:
- Share the real-world impact UofG innovators have on the Ontario economy with the campus community, OMAFRA, our partners and the public;
- Provide a platform for UofG innovators to share their success stories and to initiate new conversations and partnerships that will further enhance the impact; and
- Inspire our wider campus community to adopt an impact focused mindset.
Online Event Timeline:
- Live Stream Pitch Finale: May 19 from 12:45 pm to 2:00 pm
- Online After-Party: May 19 from 2:00 to 3:00 pm